Established in 1986, Anton provide innovative and market leading products and services aimed at making the job of a heating engineer easier. Anton are best known for their popular Anton Sprint eVo range of flue gas analysers, but also offer power flushing equipment, a comprehensive range of pressure, temperature and other test equipment, personal CO alarms, gas leak detectors, infra-red thermometers and many more useful tools and accessories. Anton products are available from all UK & Ireland plumbing and heating trade counters.
Anton are offering BPEC colleges and private training centres the opportunity of a presentation for their students/learners. The training is to be given at the college/centre and will cover useful and relevant topics for would-be heating engineers who will soon be Gas Safe Registered. The presentation is approximately 2 hours long.
- An overview of Anton and their philosophies to provide products, services and solutions that benefit the heating engineer at work.
- A brief history of the evolution of flue gas analysers (FGAs) and why they’re now an essential tool for any Gas Safe Registered engineer.
- What an FGA does in terms of flue gas analysis but also other functions and how these all interrelate.
- An explanation of the safety critical nature of an FGA.
- The importance of annual servicing and the risks of using an FGA without a valid certificate of calibration.
- Tips and hints to get the most from your FGA and how to ensure you get the best reliability and performance from your investment.
- A demonstration of the full functions of a modern FGA.
- An explanation of the available tools and accessories that accompany a modern FGA.
- Traceability and reporting: Why it’s so important for engineers to have proof of the testing they carry out and what options are available for communicating this vital information.
- A full demonstration of the free Anton Sprint Mobile app and how this can provide many tools to make engineer’s jobs easier, provide a professional image to their clients, retain existing customers and help to gain new work. Above all, how an engineer can be more efficient at work and gain more revenue.
- Why power flushing is so critical on modern appliances, and how an engineer can gain more revenue from power flushing without pricing themselves out of winning installation or service work.
- Carbon Monoxide exposure in the workplace and ways of protecting yourself against this risk.
- Opportunity for students to get their hands on an Anton eVo FGA and really understand how this industry leading FGA can enhance their businesses.
- FAQs and an open question session.
The nature of the presentation will be very fluid and open questions will be encouraged to ensure the students gain the information and knowledge they need on the subject of test and measurement equipment. This does not replace the need for formal training on the use of an FGA, but is designed to give students a wider understanding of the test and measurement equipment available and some useful knowledge so that they’re able to select the right equipment for their purposes and know how to look after this equipment and make the most of the tools available to them.
FIND OUT MORE FROM ANTON
Please contact Karen at Anton to organise a session:
T: 0870 428 0075