How to become a BPEC Approved Centre
As a BPEC Approved Centre you will be part of the UK’s leading network of quality education and training providers. To become a BPEC Approved Centre please register your details here and we will ensure you are contacted accordingly.
In 2017 there is a brand new BPEC Approved ACS Centre – Elements Training and Assessment (ETA) – opening in Stourbridge. Please click here to follow the progress and process of opening a new centre.
Extending your Product Range
If you would like to extend your range of products and services we have a team of dedicated technical experts that can guide you through the process.
Changing to BPEC
Are you currently with another Certification Body and/or Awarding Organisation and want to change? It couldn’t be easier and you’ll gain from the following benefits:
- Excellent and responsive customer service
- Extensive range of user friendly support and guidance materials
- Free aptitude tests to assess new learners
- Clear and accurate assessment and examination documentation
- Partnering with the Industry leading name for Learning
For further information or clarification on any of the aspects above, please contact the BPEC Team.