The Legionella Risk Assessment manual forms part of a 1 day tutor-led training programme in approved training centres – from giving a comprehensive overview of the main legislative and guidance documents relative to the control of Legionnaire’s disease and the disinfection of water systems to practical guidance on how to carry out a risk assessment of a cold and hot water system in a building and make recommendations to rectify the problems.
The manual includes:
- Legislation covering the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems
- Properties of water
- About Legionnaires’ disease
- Practical risk assessment and design considerations
- Disinfection of cold water systems
- Practical demonstration of cold water system disinfection and report
- Legionella Risk Assessment Log Book
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price. Standard delivery 1-3 working days.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.