Reminder to centres sending in result, candidate application and assessment paperwork for BPEC Services products.
Once training/assessment is complete and the documentation has been signed by the trainer/assessor, the Candidate Result Form must be forwarded to BPEC for external verification along with the candidate application form and completed assessment paper work.
The centre shall:
1. Take and keep a copy of the Candidate Result Form.
2. Send in the original result form to BPEC
3. Take and keep a copy of the Candidate Application Form
4. Send in the copy of the application form to BPEC
5. Send in assessment paperwork to BPEC
6. Store all in a candidate file along with the candidates Application for Training/Assessment Form and the assessment answer sheets. The file should be stored in an easily retrievable form for six (6) years from the date of training/assessment.
7. Send all the Candidates paper work by recorded delivery to:
BPEC, 1-2 Mallard Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8GX