Using the latest development tools, we have created a flexible and engaging presentation product* – mixing video** with animations and games to provide a totally new classroom experience, along with a drag and drop feature to promote increased learner participation.
The Above Ground Drainage and Rainwater Systems (AGDRS) electronic presentation is ideal to support centres who are delivering the following BPEC assessments, qualifications and courses:
- Above Ground Drainage and Rainwater Systems
- Diploma in Plumbing Foundation (Level 1, 2, 3)
- NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating (Level 2)
- NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Level 3 Environmental Technology)
- NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Level 3 Gas Fired Water and Central Heating Appliances)
The Above Ground Drainage & Rainwater Systems interactive presentation covers the following topics:
- Module Introduction
- Rules and Compliance
- Connection to Below Ground
- Rainwater Systems
All of the content and images relate and refer to BPEC’s Above Ground Sanitary Pipework and Rainwater Systems training manual.
As standards change some content may need updating as appropriate.
The interactive presentation will be provided on a USB – postage is included in the price.
T: 01332 376000
*This interactive presentation is enabled to work on devices with Windows software.
**Users will require access to the internet in order view the videos contained within this presentation.