The BPEC Gas PowerPoint Presentations are only available to BPEC approved centres/colleges who are delivering the following BPEC assessments, qualifications and courses or centres/colleges who can prove they are an established centre/college:
- Domestic Gas ACS & Appliances
- Domestic Gas Foundation (Managed Learning Programme)
- Plumbing NVQ’s and Diplomas (including the gas pathway/option)
The materials include 19 PowerPoint presentations which are aligned to the relevant standards. Tutor notes have also been supplied and are contained within the presentation slides.
The presentations cover the following subject areas:
- Gas Safety Legislation
- Gas Emergency Actions and Procedures
- Installation of Pipework/Fittings
- Tightness Testing
- Checking and Setting Meter Regulators
- Identification of Unsafe Situations, Warning Notices and Labels
- The Operation of, and Positioning of, Emergency Isolation Controls and Valves
- Operation and Checking
- Checking and Setting Burner Pressure and Gas Rates
- Chimney Standards
- Installation of Open, Balanced and Fan Assisted Flues
- Re-establishing Gas Supplies and Relighting Appliances
- CENWAT Central Heating
- Domestic Space Heaters, Gas Fire and Wall Heaters
- Domestic Warm Air
All of the content and images relate and refer to the BPEC Domestic Gas Training Manual. As the Gas standards change some content may need updating as appropriate.
Once purchased, the PowerPoints will be made available via our Centre Resource Area. The materials will be provided in 2 versions – locked and unlocked. The unlocked resource is adaptable and can be tailored accordingly including adding your college/centre logo and adding/removing content.
BPEC Approved Centres can purchase these materials at a discounted price of £150 +VAT.
For non approved Centres (proof must be submitted of established centre status) these materials are £200 + VAT
To place an order, please contact the BPEC Services Team:
T: 01332 376000