HALF PRICE UNTIL THE END OF MARCH 2019! NOW ONLY £50+VAT!
Using the latest development tools, we have created a flexible and engaging presentation product* – mixing video** with animations and games to provide a totally new classroom experience, along with a drag and drop feature to promote increased learner participation.
The Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems (DUHWSS) electronic presentation is ideal to support centres who are delivering the following BPEC assessments, qualifications and courses:
- Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems (Unvented)
- Diploma in Plumbing Foundation (Level 1, 2, 3)
- NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating (Level 2)
- NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Level 3 Environmental Technology)
- NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Level 3 Gas Fired Water and Central Heating Appliances)
The DUHWSS interactive presentation covers the following topics:
- Module Introduction
- Design and Installation
- Rules and Regulations
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
All of the content and images relate and refer to BPEC’s Domestic Vented and Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems training manual.
As standards change some content may need updating as appropriate.
The interactive presentation will be provided on a USB.
Delivery within the UK is included in the price. Standard delivery 1-3 working days.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment.
T: 01332 376000
*This interactive presentation is enabled to work on devices with Windows software.
**Users will require access to the internet in order to view the videos contained within this presentation.