Replacement Certificate Application

BPEC may issue a replacement certificate if your certificate has been accidentally destroyed, defaced, misplaced, lost, stolen or if your name has changed.

For GDPR purposes, we require evidence to confirm your identity. Examples of evidence include a copy of a utility bill or your driving licence. If you have changed your name, we will also require confirmation documentation  (eg deed poll, marriage certificate). Please submit your evidence via the ‘file upload’ field towards the bottom of the application form, and this will be destroyed once verified. Please note, a replacement certificate request must be made by the certificate holder.

Once we have received your application, a member of the Certification Team will contact you on the number provided within five working days to collect payment – there is an administration fee of £30.00 for each certificate. Payment is to be made by credit or debit card.

Please complete the below fields to be considered for a replacement certificate.
  • Drop files here or
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.