September 30, 2016
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
In line with Ofqual requirements regarding qualifications with little or no uptake, please be advised that as of 01/10/2016, a number of qualifications will no-longer be open for registrations.
Qualifications No-longer open for registrations
- BPEC Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment (QCF)
- BPEC Level 3 Award in Domestic Energy Assessment Professional Development (QCF)
- BPEC Level 3 Award In the Installation and Maintenance of Water Harvesting and Re-use Systems (QCF)
- BPEC NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Gas Fired Warm Air Appliances) (QCF)
- BPEC NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Heating (Gas Fired Water & Central Heating Appliances) (QCF)
- BPEC NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Heating (Gas Fired Warm Air Appliances) (QCF)
- BPEC Level 3 Award in the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems (QCF)
Certification claims for any learners registered on the above list must be made by 01/10/2018. For further information please contact:
T: 01332 376000 (Option 2)