The Support Fund is designed to raise the plumbing skills levels of disadvantaged groups or individuals. The fund can also support worthwhile charitable related projects that use plumbing skills for the benefit of the local community. Grants of up to £2,500 can be offered to people working in the UK Plumbing & Heating Industry.
- Apprenticeship training in the plumbing industry (which is outside the current government funding initiatives) for candidates facing real hardship
- Higher level training and achievement of those training to become qualified plumbers, where candidates are being disadvantaged
- Assistance in identifying the skills needs of people working in the plumbing industry and those who have recently retired
- Development of innovative learning materials or teaching methods
- Plumbing & heating work undertaken for charitable (not-for-profit/non-commercial) organisations
- Projects that are linked to skills and plumbing work associated with community based organisations or social enterprise initiatives
Take a look below to find out more about some of the projects we’ve supported in the past.