The Solar Hot Water Thermal Systems Course has been structured to meet requirements of the National Occupational Standards and is recognised as a demonstration of competence for the Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS.
This manual is to be used in conjunction with the course, with both covering the following:
- Introduction to solar heating
- Service and maintenance
- Solar collectors
- Hot water storage and key installation issues
- Preparing to install a solar water heating system
- Fitting solar collectors
- Plumbing layout and design of solar water heating systems
- Control and power requirements
- System commissioning and handover to client
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price. Standard delivery 1-3 working days.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.