This manual is to be used in conjunction with the BPEC Above Ground Drainage & Rainwater Systems Course and should be read prior to attending the course.
The course has been designed to give installers the skills and knowledge required to correctly install above ground drainage and rainwater systems, and is aimed primarily at practicing plumbing and heating engineers who already have a knowledge of the fundamental requirements of above ground sanitary pipework and rainwater systems. The course will update engineers’ knowledge to meet the requirements of current Building Regulations.
This training manual includes modules covering:
- Legislation and key installation requirements of above ground sanitation systems.
- Types of above ground sanitary pipework system & key system design features.
- Using self sealing valves as an alternative to traps.
- Specialist appliances (macerator WCs & sink waste disposal units).
- Commissioning above ground sanitary pipework systems.
- Rainwater system design and installation.
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price.
Standard UK delivery is 1-5 working days. Orders of 20+ manuals make take longer so please order in plenty of time for your course.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment, or email email@example.com.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.