This 200 page training manual is designed to provide you with learning support material that will help gas operatives to prepare for the Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme ACS changeover assessments from Natural Gas to Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
This manual contains the following modules:
- Characteristics of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Cylinder storage/location, safety requirements and sizing
- LPG Supply Pressures – operation of and positioning of emergency isolation, flow controls and valves for cylinders
- Gas emergency actions and procedures
- Installation of pipework and fittings for LPG (range of pipe sizes: 6mm to 28mm)
- a) Tightness testing LPG service and installation pipework in accordance with IGEM/UP/1B edition 3
b) Tightness testing LPG installations in boats, yachts and other vessels
- Permanent Dwellings
- Residential Park Homes
- Leisure Accommodation Vehicles
- Boats, yachts and other vessels
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price.
Standard UK delivery is 1-5 working days. Orders of 20+ manuals make take longer so please order in plenty of time for your course.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment, or email email@example.com.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.