This manual is to be used in conjunction with the BPEC Combination & High Efficiency Boilers Course.
The course is designed for individuals who want to develop their understanding of these appliances in order to service and maintain them.
This training manual consists of the following modules:
- Introduction: Features of combination and high efficiency boilers
- Installation best practice for combination and high efficiency boilers
- Common components for high efficiency and combination boilers
- Combination boiler components and electrical circuits
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding processes for combination and high efficiency boilers
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price.
Standard UK delivery is 1-5 working days. Orders of 20+ manuals make take longer so please order in plenty of time for your course.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment, or email email@example.com.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.