BPEC has developed the Solar Photovoltaic Systems (NOS Mapped) course and training manual with the aim of providing electricians with the skills and knowledge required to install small scale photovoltaic PV systems to single phase supplies. The course has been structured to meet the requirements of the National Occupational Standards and is recognised as a demonstration of competence for the Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS.
The course and manual cover:
- Photovoltaic panels in context of renewable technologies
- How a Photovoltaic system works – principles and components
- Design of a PV system
- Installation of a PV system
- Commissioning and Client Hand Over
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
- Control and power requirements
- System commissioning and handover to client
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price. Standard delivery 1-3 working days.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.