This manual is to be used in conjunction with the BPEC Electricity for Plumbers Course.
The course is designed for individuals who work on central heating electrical control systems, to help them work safely and to comply with the appropriate Standards.
The training manual contains the following sections:
- Basic electrical principles and theory
- Electrical supply and distribution
- Legislation and Regulations
- Treatment for electric shock
- Basic domestic electrical installation theory:
– Domestic circuits
– Earthing and Earth Continuity
– Earthing and Bonding
– Types of domestic electrical earthing system
– Safety requirements when working on electrical systems
– Identifying electrical equipment
– Secure Isolation
– Electrical materials and basic fixing components
- Common electrical components used in domestic heating and hot water systems
- How central heating system wiring and components come together
- Fault finding
Delivery of this manual within the UK is included in the price. Standard delivery 1-3 working days.
For orders outside of the UK please call the office on 01332 376000 for a delivery cost and to make payment.
FIND YOUR NEAREST CENTRE
With over 200 BPEC approved colleges/training centres throughout the UK, we can help find one local to you. Enter your postcode or town in the Find Your Nearest Centre search function and select the course you are interested in.
Once you have obtained the contact details for the centre/college, please contact them directly to obtain course dates/prices etc.