The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme to support renewable heat generation in the domestic sector is now operational offering tariff payments for supported technologies.
All RHI installations should be made meter-ready and in most cases applicants will require metering for payment in order for their systems to be RHI compliant.
As a result of this requirement BPEC have now developed a Heat Metering Qualification to meet this need.
BPEC are running a one day Heat metering for payment CPD event for centres and tutors/trainers wanting to offer the new QCF Principles of Metering for Renewable Heat Installations course on January 20th 2015 at Innasol Group in Essex, at a cost of £99 per delegate:
Innasol Group, Reigate Barn, Langford Rd, Wickham Bishops, Essex CM8 3JG
The QCF Principles of Metering for Renewable Heat Installations sets out to:
– Understand the requirements for metering renewable heat installations
– Understand how to select correct meter and components
– Understand where to position meters and their components correctly
– Understand how to install heat meters
– Understand how to commission the meter installation
– Understand how to fault find and maintain heat meters
Anyone wishing to attend this one day CPD event please contact Katie Goy at BPEC via 0845 644 6558 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a booking form